With the release of kanban-style project boards, we decided to move our open design process over to GitHub and give it a try.
My first impressions are mixed. There’s a lot to like about these new features, and the ability to organize issues – but the flow doesn’t feel well-integrated yet. We’ll write about the experience in more detail once we’ve had more time to live with it.
OddSite Re-design Timeline
- Open Design for OddBird.net -
- Defining Goals, Exploring Possibilities -
- Auditioning Github Projects -
- Behind the Scenes: OddSite Brand Process -
- How to Choose Engaging & Accessible Typography for Your Website Brand -
- How to Choose Beautiful & Accessible Brand Colors for Your Website -
- Code Patterns & Style Guides -
Let’s Build Something Together!
We want to hear all about your software ideas. Fill out our contact form, join our public Slack chat, or tweet @oddbird to start the conversation.