OddBird provides design-system training and implementation – including strategy & design audits, automated style guides & pattern libraries, component libraries, integrated toolkits, and robust front-end architecture. If you’re a project manager, scrum master, or team leader, why not make your job easier?Let’s chat about your design system
Integrating Tools & Processes
Whether you want short-term training for your team, or active consulting on the design and development of your system, we have you covered. We’re experts at building systems on a budget, and integrating tools & daily process to keep your system meaningful and up-to-date.
You’re team will learn to…
- Audit existing sites for patterns and problems
- Maintain consistency in the design throughout an application
- Build a foundation that leads to a scalable code base
- Discover and create meaningful patterns
- Speed up processes
- Communicate effectively as a team
- Find bugs before committing code
- Create a layout system that works for your audience
Herman Automated Style Guide
Herman is a free tool made by OddBird which creates a living pattern library from the code in your CSS files. It saves time by standardizing designer/developer communication, on-boarding, and hand-off, helping to make your life a little easier.
Depending on your needs, Herman may be included in a design systems training and implementation project. We work with you to determine the best tools for your company.Learn more about Herman